Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Birth Of Madeleine Eve....

Not exactly the image I was preparing to see for the 29 years leading up to the birth of my precious first born, I can tell you that much. My first birthing experience, regardless of all the best intentions, was pretty much the classical cascade of interventions. I have learned so much from this birth, I have lost so much due to it also, and I have gained a perfect, healthy, spectacular daughter. There was so much going on, on so many levels, that it's hard to articulate, with any power, the true feelings I experienced during the process of bringing her into the world. Since this blogging journey stared from my desire to record my birthing and parenting journey it is fitting that I start with this post even though I am not ready to write the birth story now. It will come at some point....





No comments:

Post a Comment